Saturday, August 07, 2010

LIGHT OF EIDON...free for Kindle

I preordered a Kindle 3 with wifi and 3g, and I was browsing the Kindle store and saw that Karen Hancock's LIGHT OF EIDON (which I have in paperback, and prolly you do, too) is free for Kindle. And the rest of the novels in the series are quite reasonably priced. So, if you have not read this fantasy series yet, here's a chance to read the first novel without paying a penny.

If you have a Kindle, well, there ya go.

If you don't, simply download Kindle For PC (easy to do from Amazon, even a techdweebo like me did it).

Here's the link for the novel: LIGHT OF EIDON

post signature

1 comment:

Megwi said...

Hi, Mirtika!
I like the look of your blog! Is there some way I could contact you regarding a book review?

Thanks,
Meg
meghanwilsonphoto (at) yahoo (dot) com