Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Woo Hoo! Finally, V Debuts Tonight!


The commercials with the ridiculously gorgeous Morena Baccarin have been whetting my appetite for the remake of the (I didn't like it much) 80's original of "V". I read that Alan Tudyk is also in the cast, so two of the FIREFLY crew are back in a show with spaceships. Cool.

Remember. 8pm. Tonight.

I look forward to seeing how the aliens will act in the New Millenium--will they "tweet" their propaganda?--and if they will thrill or disappoint. I have my fingers crossed for " thrilled." I want so badly to have a cool new sci-fi show to get hooked on.

Now, to make coffee. I've been up since 2 am, so I'm pretty sleepy. Staying awake until 8pm will be no mean feat, given I only slept 4 hours, anyway. (And dang, I fell asleep on Castle, with that other Firefly fellow, Nathan Fillion. The Firefly alums ain't doing too shabbily.)

post signature

No comments: