Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Win a Free Christian Fantasy Book:
THE BOOK OF NAMES


Okay, I spazzed on the CSFF Blog Tour of THE BOOK OF NAMES by D. Barkley Briggs. I have the book on my sofa, and have had it there for two weeks, and yet I haven't read it. The mango flowering season has me on triple steroids and on prescription eye drops for all the itchies and wheezies. Reading in short spurts is okay. Reading a novel, not so much.

But I want to give you the tour links so you can visit people who have lots to say on the novel. And, as an act of support for a Christian fantasist, and my own little mea culpa follow-up, I'd like to give away ONE COPY of THE BOOK OF NAMES.

NOTE: You gotta live (or have an address) in the continental U.S. and be willing to give me your full name and snail mail address, as I'm gonna be ordering it from amazon.com to be sent directly to YOU.

So, just leave a comment with your disguised email (ie, JohnDoe atsy yahoo mail dot com). I'll pick a name at random. If only one person comments, then, you win. :)

I'll take names on comments under THIS BLOG POST until the end of next week. I'll choose a winner (if anyone enters, that is) by Feb 2.

And do drop by Mr. Briggs' blog.


The Tour's Bloggers:
Sally Apokedak
Brandon Barr
Keanan Brand
Rachel Briard
Valerie Comer
Frank Creed
Amy Cruson
CSFF Blog Tour
Stacey Dale
D. G. D. Davidson
Shane Deal
Jeff Draper
April Erwin
Karina Fabian
Andrea Graham
Todd Michael Greene
Timothy Hicks
Joleen Howell
Jason Isbell
Cris Jesse
Jason Joyner
Carol Keen
Magma
Rebecca LuElla Miller
Mirtika
Eve Nielsen
Nissa
Steve Rice
Crista Richey
Alice M. Roelke
Chawna Schroeder
James Somers
Rachel Starr Thomson
Steve Trower
Speculative Faith
Jason Waguespac
Phyllis Wheeler
Timothy Wise



post signature

5 comments:

Mulluane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
okibi-insanity said...

Oh! Looks interesting!

Sue
okibi_insanity[at]yahoo[dot]com

heather said...

I'd love a copy of this book!
artandchristianity [at] gmail [dot] com

S.M.D. said...

Oh, I'm in!

arconna at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

jenncavanaugh at hotmail dot com