Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Marcher Lord Press Launches TODAY!


Jeff Gerke, former CBA editor, Christian fiction writer, visionary leader of Where the Map Ends site, and head honcho of MARCHER LORD PRESS--he's been a busy boy!-- is a guest blogger over at Rachelle Gardner's blog. And the reason is obvious from this post's title:

MLP launches today! It's live!

Contests winners
have also been announced.

Lots of fans of CSF have been waiting for this day.

Me, I've been quite absent from my previous usual haunts online--even missed the blog tour for MLP last week--but I wanted to add my voice to the chorus of those excitedly spreading the news.

Here are the first available fiction titles. If you buy one of the novels today at MLP, you'll get free bonus e-books. The speculative art bonus book is the one that appeals to me. :)



post signature

No comments: