Saturday, December 08, 2007

The Mir's Eyes Need Prayer


Well, posting next week (at least early in the week) may be zilch. I'm going Monday to get eye surgery. I'm scared and on the point of chickening out, but, well, odds are I will show and get the deed done.

I'm hugely myopic and have presbyopia, too. So, it's unlikely that I'll be glasses-free. But I'll have improved vision and won't be blind sans glasses, which is what I am hoping for. Being able to get up and not bump into things without glasses or shower and actually see the body parts I'm lathering or shaving.

I'm a real wuss about eye stuff, so I'm in a half-terror at the thought of complications. Prayer most welcome.

But I'll post if I ran screaming from the doc and came back to my bifocals.

Ta...

~

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Mir, I'm something of a scumbag and don't read anyone's blog oftener than every 2 weeks, so I'm late in saying this, but ... I'm praying for you!!!

Did you get lasik done, or something else? My hubby had that about 5-6 years ago and has been very happy with it ...

Creepy to watch, I tell ya. But he says it wasn't that bad ...