Friday, November 09, 2007

Fantasy Art: Hanna Paints Selah


In case you wanted to see the finished (unless we tweak it) painting by Hanna based on one of my characters (that I gave y'all a preview of a while ago), here she is.

I think she's gorgeous. We lost the palm trees (frown), kept the smirk (yeah, she's a little sassy), but her "key" is more to my idea of it than in the previous sketch. I super dig the lace glove. Dig it so much, I'm gonna have to write it into the latter part of the story.

Hanna rules! Go get her to do your blog header or your family portrait or something. Before she becomes a huge star and you can't afford her. :)

BTW, if I had a great idea for a graphic novel story, I'd want Hanna do illustrate it. Her art makes me smile.

Visit her blog to see more of her art and to click links to her portfolio and gallery at DeviantArt.

Okay, tell me: Isn't she just too cool?
~~

Edited to Add: This is the final version. The wings have been made a bit more "wingsy" and less "cloudsy."



~

5 comments:

Tia said...

That is gorgeous! I'm definitely checking her out!

CaroleMcDonnell said...

Wow, she is sooo good! -C

Josh said...

Awesome picture. It's always fun to see a character go from the mind to illustration.

Suzan Robertson said...

Very cool. I see Selah in it!

SolShine7 said...

It's wicked cool. I'm going to check out her blog.