Friday, November 16, 2007

Coffee vs. Tea?


Tea has more pros, but I really look forward to that first cup of the day, all fresh-ground, fresh-brewed, drunk as soon as the brewing is over. I like coffee after a meal, tea with a meal. I like coffee in the am, tea in the afternoon. I loved tea iced. I'm not wild about iced black coffee, but I love the "creamy" Thai version (and that's not healthful, so it's a very rare treat, like once a year). Although iced cafe con leche is yummy, and I make it with skim milk or lowfat.

Here's how they go in the ring: Tea vs. Coffee
~~

4 comments:

UKSteve said...

Yay! Go Tea(m)!



sorry, that was funny in my head.

Selena said...

Hehe. That comment is funny to me.

I have always preferred tea, never liked coffee. I'm glad to see all the reasons tea is good for you.

CaroleMcDonnell said...

Once a year? Woman, please! I'm a lover of the Chai Tea at Dunkin Donuts.

I don't drink coffee much. Strange for a Jamaican. When I do, it's kind of a cafe au lait thing. Tons of milk and sugar and a sprinkle of coffee. But I love coffee ice cream on apple pie. -C

SolShine7 said...

It's all about chai tea!!! Coffee isn't good to me unless it's extra mocha-fied and iced or frapped.