Saturday, November 03, 2007

Agent Chip MacGregor's Christian
Fiction Recommended Reading List

Visit this entry to get literary agent Chip MacGregor's answer to the following question:

"What novelists would you suggest I read to get more acquainted with fiction in the Christian market?"


You'll also find his responses to this question:
"I've noticed that Charles Martin and Lisa Samson are considered 'literary novelists.' In your view, what qualifies someone as a 'literary' novelist?"

And this one:
"Do you think we're going to see less Christian content in novels, and more redemptive books that don't have clear Christian content? The reason I'm asking is because I'm a charismatic, evangelical, Bible-thumping believer, but I tend to focus on books that are redemptive but not preachy."

No comments: