Thursday, October 25, 2007

Who's Doing NaNoWriMo 2007 with CSF?

If you're doing a Christian spec fic novel this November for NaNoWriMo, leave a comment. Let's buddy up for support. And if you're one of my pals doing any kind of novel for NaNo, ditto. Christian fiction. SF, secular. Chick Lit. Whatever.

If I know you and you know me and you wanna say hey, I'll be there as user "Mirtika." Surprising moniker, huh?

It's good to feel almost normal again. I hate being a Sickly Zombie Girl of Doom.

Note: It's been tough getting onto the site to set up a profile. Be warned. Everyone and their storytelling grandma must be gearing up for the month-long frenzy of CTS-aggravating novel-writing. Ice packs, anyone?

Edited to Add NaNo Names of those Doing NaNoWriMo and In What:
Suzan Robertson (spec fic)
bwwb (comedy)
Selena (maybe)
ZMM (Michelle P)

5 comments:

Suzan Robertson said...

I'll be there writing Spec Fic. Nano name is Suzan Robertson.

See you there.

rhon said...

Hey. Just linked over here from Sandra Glahn's blog following her interview tour. I'll be doing NaNo for the first time this year. It's a comedy, of all things. Sort of a Scooby gang thriller. My user name is bwwb.

Good Luck!

Valerie Comer said...

Enjoy the insanity. I've done it for the past three years but I'm passing this year. Just when I could have been in Mir's select circle, drat. I know it's not too late to change my mind, but...the incentive isn't *quite* great enough :)

Selena said...

I signed up for Nano, but honestly I'm not sure if I will attempt it this year. These days I feel like I don't have time to floss my teeth, so it's hard to imagine fitting a novel into my schedule.

I'm not even sure what I will write. Probably scifi or fantasy.

Anyway, I registered as Selena T. And I guess you could say my genre is "undecided."

Michelle Pendergrass said...

I think I'm in for Nano, but I don't think I can be technically considered because I'm working on a novel that's already started.

Can't let that stop me though.

I'm ZMM over on the Nano site. :)