Friday, September 21, 2007

Dang. Has it been more than a week?

Josh Vogt, one of my fave online peops, emailed me to see if I was okay.

I knew I hadn't posted in a while, but, man, it's been NINE days.

Time flies when one is eating less and not sleeping well and stressed about some family stuff. Makes me go to the Flaky Side. I was supposed to post for the CSFF Blog Tour (as I mentioned to Becky Monday), but I went zombie. Apologies there, too.

Focusing has been a bit of a problem. I haven't been able to sit and read a book for a week. Just a page here and there. Doubtless, that goes back to the sleeping and stress issues. And eating fewer than half my normal calories. Also might be medical stuff in addition to the sleep disturbances (ie, thyroid or liver). I get bloodwork next week to check the liver...

Anyway, apologies if I've worried anyone. I never turn away prayer. :::hint, hint:::

And, well, I hope to be back to normal Mir-self soon, which means I sleep a bit TOO much, rather than a lot too little.

Oh, and I forgot this is ACFW Conference week. I'll need to remembe to pray for our writing peops who are raising the good banner for Christian fiction and, especially, Christian SF over there. I look forward to seeing which of our fine, admirable nominees get the GENESIS in the SF/F.

Happy conferences, happy blogging, and, well, see you soon. Next week, I'll have something for you for sure on the debut novel of one of my ACFW and blogging pals. So, if you like Christian Women's Fiction, please stay tuned. I'll be doing a giveaway. In fact, I may do two in order to make up for missing the blog tour this week.

Smoochies to any to have been worried about moi. Especially our handsome, newlywed CSF writer and all-around amusing godly guy, Joshie, and insightful, spiritual, eloquent Latina-babe Carmen.

~~

4 comments:

Selena said...

I'm so glad you posted this. I was getting worried about you too!

Glad to hear you're okay. Or mostly okay. I hope you get some good sleep soon.

KEANAN BRAND said...

I can identify: family stress, health issues, too little sleep, weird eating habits...Isn't it great that even strangers can pray for one another?

(By the way, love the blog -- content and cool background!)

Carmen Andres said...

oh, it is so good to hear your voice again!! missed you, girlfriend! blessings, carmen

Suzan Robertson said...

Mir, I hope you're doing well. I've been out of it lately, too. I have CFIDS (chronic fatigue immunde deficiency syndrome) and in the midst of a severe flareup. I keep reminding myself that NaNoWriMo is coming up so I can get my mss moving!!!