Monday, July 23, 2007

The Snarkiest Website I've Come Across This Month...or even in a While

Well, you know it's kinda mean, but this is the reviewer so many love to mock. It was inevitable there'd be a blog about her:

The Harriet Klausner Appreciation Society

And I feel really guilty about laughing like a madwoman, especially at the comments preceding the photo of HK on the right sidebar. Oh, Lord, forgive me.

I can hardly count myself as a top-flight reviewer. I pretty much just start typing without any sense of balance of form or eloquence, and just say what I think off the top of my head. But, at least, I really do read/watch the thing I review. I have my doubts about HK, cause, four books a day? If you read four books a day for years and years, you have a compulsive disorder and need to see a shrink, okay? Especially if those generic feeling reviews are the best you can come up with.

Er, sorry, snark is contagious. My bad.

No comments: