Monday, July 30, 2007

Please Post Some Reviews At MINDFLIGHTS

I'd like to get some good reviews of Christian SF over at MINDFLIGHTS (the forum).

Here's what to do if you want to promote the genre there:

1. Register (You can't access the forums until you do)

2. Scroll down the forum main page until you get to the section called "Within MindFlights"

3. Click on "Reviews" to open that board

4. Hit "New Topic" and post your review

If you've got a review for any of the following (or others) please post them:

THE RESTORER
DEMON: A Memoir
THE DOOR WITHIN (or others in the trilogy)
THE LEGEND OF THE FIREFISH
THE LIGHT OF EIDON (or others in the series)
DRAGONSPELL (or others in the series)
THE LAMB AMONG THE STARS
OXYGEN
THE SHIVERING WORLD
FIREBIRD (or any in the series)
RELENTLESS (or FEARLESS)
BLACK/RED/WHITE (The Circle Trilogy)
..or any other CSF novel you wish to review.


We also welcome reviews of regular SF fiction and of SF poetry collections/anthologies/chapbooks.

Thanks.

3 comments:

Elliot said...

Should I post my CSF reviews? Or you could just a post a link to my review index. Whichever.

Mirtika said...

Yeah, go and post your reviews. PLEASE. :)

Mir

Kristin said...

Hello. I just saw your request for a review of Demon, so I put one up. Haven't really published a review before so that was exciting for me. Hope it fit the parameters over at Mindflight.

Will be interesting to see if anyone comments on my review. I'd really like that!