Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows:
JUST ONE MORE DAY!

I checked the UPS tracking info, and yes, yes, yes, my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows has scanned in to the Hialeah UPS and is "in transit." I was guaranteed Saturday, July 21st delivery through Amazon Prime.

I have a hairstyling appointment for tomorrow. Oops. I need to go reschedule. I am NOT missing this delivery.

Honestly, I should have done what I did last year: pre-order through B&N and go down the boulevard and wait with the kiddies and retirees and all those in between, sipping a double-espresso latte and browsing the shelves until it was time to go home and crack the covers around 12:30 in the ayem.

But, okay, I get to sleep first this time.

Nobody better mess with me tomorrow. I'll be reading all day.

1 comment:

Elliot said...

LOL. I'm picturing you as a defensive bear, snarling at any interruptions while you read.