Monday, June 04, 2007

What's Up With Fantasy Magazine?

I really enjoyed my Winter 06-07 issue of FANTASY magazine. I subscribed back in early January for 4 issues (one year). I figured that it would be an issue per season (winter, spring, etc). The announcement did say "quarterly." Every 3 months, right?

Well, spring is over in a couple weeks, and summer is icumen in, and I still don't have my second issue of my sub, which would be issue #6.

The winter issue came out at the end of December. So, this is just over five months later from that release. If this is supposed to be a quarterly magazine, they are a couple months plus behind schedule. Shouldn't the spring issue have come out end of March or early April?

Hmmm.

Anyone know what's up?

I left a comment at their magazine blog, and maybe I'll hear what's up. If I do, I'll let you know.

Any of you also subbed up for FANTASY?

No comments: