Monday, June 04, 2007

Rhapsody.com Getting on my Nerves

Remember how I was touting Rhapsody.com just a month or so ago.

Well, it's on my Grrrr List this week.

I don't know what they're problem is, but sometimes I can listen to music without problem, and sometimes I can't. One minute it plays. The next it won't load. Big pain in the tuchis. I click on the song link, and it just does the "stopped" or keeps loading without really loading.

I clicked on the "help" topics, for troubleshooting, and nothing seems to relate to this problem I'm having. Big fat lot of help that was. And damned if I'm gonna wait on the phone for who-knows-how-long for a techie, who'll probably talk in uber-tech talk that I won't understand at all.

I can't be the only one with this problem. If you solved it, drop me a comment.

I'll give the service another week or so. If the problem persists, I'll assume they have more traffic than they can handle and cancel.

It was a really nice service when it deigned to work. Sigh.

1 comment:

Suzan said...

I don't know what Rhapsody is, but I listen to live365 internet radio. They even have a station for sci fi lovers.