Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Shameless Plea for Links

Okay, I checked my level over at The Truth Laid Bear and I"m a "lowly insect". Dang.

This is what happens when I refuse to join assorted blogrolls, I guess. (Mostly cause I'm not so good with old Blogger template, which this is, and fiddling with it gives me hives.)

So: Could you please post something with a link to me. Even if it's just, "That Mir is nuts." Just link me! And if you like this blog, sidebar link me, too.

I am not above begging.

Lowly insect. Huh. Thhppt.

4 comments:

Katie Hart said...

I only signed up with the Truth Laid Bear since I joined Blogging Chicks, and couldn't figure out how to use it. I couldn't even find my blog.

I hadn't visited it again until today, and found out I'm a "large mammal" - probably because of joining all the blogrolls. Still can't figure it out, though!

I do have you linked on my sidebar!

Eve said...

I have you linked a couple times, lol! But yo have to visit and comment for others to link to you :)

Once Upon A Dieter said...

I sent the info to TTLB, but I never heard back about the blogroll info, etc. Oh, well

As far as links, I link to sites that don't link to me. I link to sites just cause I like em, no tit for tat required. :)

Mir

Eve said...

Yea, I was just shamelessly hinting that you should pop in for a visit *grin*