Thursday, May 24, 2007

In the Wake of Genesis: A Terrific
Article by TSR's Marcie Lynn Tentchoff

There's lots of discussion around me since the Genesis scoresheets got returned. I offer this very clear-eyed and sensible (and newly posted) article by Marcie Lynn Tentchoff:

Criticism, Revision, and Concept Integrity


Her name may ring a bell. I mentioned her during the blog tour a couple days ago. Marcie's an editor at THE SWORD REVIEW, as well as a columnist and poet.

Any writer or poet who ever gets feedback from contests or crit partners or at writing workshops should read this article. I think it's one of the best I've come across on how to handle criticism--and benefit from it--without losing your vision for the work.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great advice. Thanks for the link.