Monday, April 30, 2007

Elliot and Miss Snark Run off to Tahiti?

This is how terrible, awful, horrible rumors get started, I'm guessing. Someone--say ME, for instance--says something jokingly, but, boom, someone takes it seriously.

But, you know, Elliot and Miss Snark are on "hiatus" or "retreat" at the same time. Hmmm. Mmmm. So, does that mean Elliot is really George Clooney and Miss Snark has bagged her dreamboy? Or is Miss Snark actually Mrs. Elliot and they're snogging happily and marriedly even as I type my wild speculations?

Or, maybe, I just need to go get some sleep, since I've been up for, oh, 19 hours, and for me, that's like a marathon of wakefulness. Yeah, that's it.

Well, happy hiatus-ing for both the snarky bloggy agent and the lovely Claw-Man.

1 comment:

Elliot said...

Tahiti would be nice!