Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I Know This Will Come As A Shock...

...but I took an online quiz on what sort of writer I should be, and the result is this:


You Should Be a Science Fiction Writer

Your ideas are very strange, and people often wonder what planet you're from.
And while you may have some problems being "normal," you'll have no problems writing sci-fi.
Whether it's epic films, important novels, or vivid comics...
Your own little universe could leave an important mark on the world!


Then again, maybe you aren't surprised at all.

Heh.

hat tip to Solshine7

~

6 comments:

Josh said...

Hmm. My results said I should be a Romance Novelist...of course I lied on every answer, so that probably skewed the results a little. I just thought the program would be able to pick up on my fiendish plot and see through the deception. Stupid program.

Mirtika said...

Or it was your inner romance novelist really trying to get out. Come on, Josh. Write that smooch scene. You know you want to. heh.

Mir

Eve Nielsen said...

I was not shocked with yours, Mir, but was with mine-a film writer!! I answered honestly(unlike some...)and I found the description was me. Weird!
Eve

Mirtika said...

Well, Eve, you better get cracking on that screenplay! I hear you can get 4 million for one of those. Hmmm. I may need to take that quiz again..hee.

Mir

SolShine7 said...

Wow, Mir--you like Sci-Fi?!?! I would have never guessed. ;)

I "should be a science fiction writer" too. Yay for us!

Eve Nielsen said...

The keys are clicking away-I need the $!
:)
Eve