Friday, March 09, 2007

300 Opened Today and All Across the Land...

...women drooled all over their shirt fronts and into their popcorn boxes at early showings of 300.


I get to drool tomorrow (if all goes well). Hubby offered to take me to see my fave hunkypoo actor (only slightly less hot than hubby himself) tonight, but I refuse to get in with the date night crowd amassing to see the flick.

I'd rather take my drool cup and sit with the older folks in a matinee. (R rating should mean no little kids yowling and kicking, even in an early p.m. showing.) Seniors are quieter and more courteous. Usually, anyway.

Comics-style action for hubby and Gerard Butler in a loincloth for the Mir. It's a win/win.

Abs of glory, here I come!
~

Read Filmstalker's review HERE.

3 comments:

Richard Brunton said...

I think you'll love it Mirtika. Butler does look exceedingly good...I had to keep checking my girlfriend wasn't enjoying it too much!

Thanks for coming by the site too, don't be a stranger.

SolShine7 said...

I saw the movie on Sunday and here's my short review:

300 is like Kenneth Branagh's Henry V on steroids. It's visually stunning but be prepared to be bathed in blood and the seven deadly sins. I give it 3 1/2 stars for artistic creavity.

Join Flixster.com and you can post your review on there. That site is so much fun!

SolShine7 said...

Oh--here's my page: http://solshine7.flixster.com