Tuesday, February 13, 2007

UKSteve Does PATRON SAINT OF PLAGUES

In an effort to channel assorted mental energies toward UKSteve of Old Testament Space Opera, I'm going to post and link to him. I expect some of you to direct your mental vibes toward moving the Trower mountain into a bloggy mood.

Cause he makes me laugh. The Mir likes to laugh.

Okay, so, why not drop by and read his brief review of THE PATRON SAINT OF PLAGUES by Barth Anderson, a novel I bought back in October, have not read, and now wonder whether I should. Hmm.

Why am I rethinking?

Well, this is how StevieWeevie starts his review:

You know those books where nothing much seems to happen, but you keep reading because the characters become real and the writing is just so darn good?

This is not one of those books. This is one of those books where nothing much seems to happen, but you keep reading because you promised to review it on your blog.


Hee hee.

Oh, well. I guess I might eventually get around to 1. finding where I put the durn book and 2. reading at least the first few chapters to see if StevieSnooks was right or wrong.

Mebbe.

1 comment:

UKSteve said...

You should definitely at least start it. Not least because (1) you bought the thing already, and (2) what do I know anyway?