Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Excerpts Posted for Anthology:
LIGHT AT THE EDGE OF DARKNESS

Yay, finally.

I'm an excerpt junkie. I hunt excerpts across the internet. I have an endless curiosity about first lines and first paragraphs and first pages.

I've been waiting for previews of the Biblical spec fic anthology LIGHT AT THE EDGE OF DARKNESS, and now they're a-coming.

You can sample "Frozen Generation" by Andrea Graham HERE.

You can sample "Miracle Micro" by Frank Creed HERE.

And you can pre-order the anthology HERE.

1 comment:

cyn said...

Thanks Mirtika!

I was just looking through technorati and spotted the listing of this post! I will be posting excerpts over the next month-and-a-half: on Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays.

--cyn
www.lostgenreguild.com
lostgenre.blogspot.com
www.thewriterscafe.com