Monday, January 22, 2007

An Awakening in the Muslim World?

Hope it's true, this startling report of stats offered in an Al Jazeera interview:

In every hour, 667 Muslims convert to Christianity. Everyday, 16,000 Muslims convert to Christianity. Ever year, 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity
These numbers are very large indeed …


Wish it was 60 million a year, but I rejoice if the reports are true. This has been one of my priority prayers in the last 5 years.

Are the stats from the Al Jazeera interview believable? I dunno. But he's not the only one claiming this sort of thing.

See this.

And this.

Of course, I dunno how many conversions are going that-a-way (ie, into Islam), so I can't compare.

I will hope, nevertheless, and continue to pray for more to come into the Body of Christ from the House of Islam.

Baruch Hashem Adonai. Blessed be the name of the Lord, whose mercy endures forever.

1 comment:

mike duran said...

Thanks for digging this up, Mir. I've wondered, for the longest, where the moderate Muslim is in the jihad debate. Perhaps, they've been silent... while preparing for defection.