Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wanna Be Part Of A Christmas Song?

He sees you when you're Mirtika,
He knows when you're awake.

Santa Claus is Coming to Town
from the Christmas Song Generator.

Get your own song :

Then he knows more than my family, who never know when I'm awake, given my erratic sleep/wake schedules. Never the same three days running.


This next one sounds like I'm gonna be the Christmas Sacrifice! Maybe Patriarch Abraham should do this one at the Christmas pageant.

Bring me flesh, and bring me Mirtika,
Bring me pine logs hither.

Good King Wenceslas
from the Christmas Song Generator.

Get your own song :


And as my husband is a most excellent drummer, the following is one HE should sing:

Then he smiled at me,
Pa-rum-pum-pum pum,
Me and my Mirtika.

Little Drummer Boy
from the Christmas Song Generator.

Get your own song :


When I switch to "Mir", I get much better results. Loads of them. The weirdest one was this:

Mir, Mir,
Mir, Mir.

The First Noel
from the Christmas Song Generator.

Get your own song :


Why do I have the Monty Python SPAM SONG running through my head, ending thusly: Mirrity Mir, wonderful Mir. (No, no, I am not a raging me-holic)

Of course, sometimes I overindulge in Christmas goodies, which gives rise to the following ditty:

How oft at Christmas-tide the sight
Of green Mir gives us delight.

O Christmas Tree
from the Christmas Song Generator.

Get your own song :


The one that is the truest was this, even if I'm not a very obedient and humble subject:

Come and behold him,
Born the king of Mir.

O Come All Ye Faithful
from the Christmas Song Generator.

Get your own song :


But the one I liked most came via a holiday song I really don't enjoy:

So this is Xmas,
And what have you done,
Another Mir over
And a new one just begun.

Merry Xmas (War Is Over)
from the Christmas Song Generator.

Get your own song :


Here's to a NEW MIR come 2007. And yeah, war over, too. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to hear "Oh Chritopher Tree."

Mirtika said...

heheheheh. I think you should sing it just like that come Monday!

Mir

Anonymous said...

My name's perfect for this stuff:
"I'm dreaming of a white Christopher..."

But I'll prolly save it for the shower.



PS and fyi: Posting to these blogs is a pain in the ass. I always have to enter the secret code at least twice, often more. Plus deal w/ the "secure fields" warning box.

Mirtika said...

I know. It's a pain for me, too.

But *I* am worth the extra time and trouble. :)

BTW, that "White Christopher" sounds like an apartheid carol. ; )

Mir

Shannon said...

Girl, you have got WAYYYY too much time on your hands. >:-P Come on up to soggy South Carolina and help me declutter and teach the kids so I have more time to write, willya?? ;-)