Thursday, December 21, 2006

Scary Christmas Nu-Jazz by Mir & Hubby:
Guaraldi-Gaiman Mash-Up, "Nicholas & Lucy"

Charles and I took up Neil Gaiman's challenge at his journal to create a mash-up of "Nicholas Was..."

We used a familiar jazzy tune from my fave Christmas album, a tune you'll have heard and maybe love: "Linus and Lucy"

Only we made it a "Scary Christmas Nu-Jazz" version with the words from Gaiman's super-short short.

Listen to it and let me know what you thought: "Nicholas & Lucy"

Thanks for inspiring it, Neil. (We loves ya.)

Ho. Ho. Ho.



Note: I tried to embed the podcast "player", but Blogger wouldn't let me. ARGH.

2 comments:

Rulan said...

Hi there. Sorry I've not been around for some time, but I've hardly done anything but study lately so I've got way behind with my blogging.

Merry Christmas to you and yours. May you have a wonderful Christmas full of good cheer.

God bless you and keep you.

Mirtika said...

HI!!! I always think of you as "the gal with the hair!" :)

The merriest and blessedest of Christmasses to you and your family and circle of loved ones. Thank you for coming by!!!

Mir