Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Mir's Custom-Made Motivational Poster

Well, it was off the top of my head, so don't expect brilliance. And thanks to Carmen for the link and inspiration. Here goes:






In cast you can't read the print, it says:

Prayer
The only way to fly.


Here's another:





Hmmm. I put an extra space in there. The text reads:

THE BIBLE
If you don't read it, you can't live it.
If you don't live it, you're not really alive.





JESUS
Died. Rose. Returning.



Wanna make your own? Go to MOTIVATOR.

If you make a Christian-themed poster, drop me a line so I can come see your creation. I did these up in quickie mode. You can do better!

7 comments:

Carmen Andres said...

oh, wozers! you did good, girl!

Shirley Buxton said...

The posters are beautiful. Thanks for the link.

Joy! in this blessed Christmas season.

Shirley Buxton
www.writenow.wordpress.com

Chris said...

Here's mine.

Mirtika said...

THAT is a great one, Chris. And true.

Mir

Beth Goddard said...

Where do you find all this great stuff for your blog???

Mirtika said...

From other great blogs, Beth. I'm a scavenger. hahaha

Mir

Benjamin said...

Awesome posters. I plan on making some myself (I've just done a couple today)! Well done and please, post some more. God bless! :)