Sunday, December 10, 2006

300 Trailer: Your Eyeballs Will Thank You

My heart is palpitating and my hands are unsteady, cause I just watched the fabulous new trailer for the film adaptation of Frank Miller's 300. (It came up fine for me on the Quicken selection.)

GORGEOUS. STIRRING. DRAMATIC. SEXY.

This one is less purely artistic, less cut for just visual effect, than the original one that I posted about. (Or even the second one.) This one has more dialogue and some additional shots, a couple of which were absolutely stunning! It's clearly meant to be the one they'll show in theaters. It has that feel.

I cannot wait for March 9th. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooo!!!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Just wanted to surf over here to say I appreciated your comment at Mair's blog on God Calling...I'm cranky that way, too:-)

Chris said...

A battle-rhino, eh? Maybe this movie is worth checking into...