Wednesday, November 08, 2006

NaNoWriMo Count at End of Day 7

6779

Yesterday's efforts are mostly dialogue. Lots of dialogue. My people are yapping up a storm. (Okay, it's an interrogation, so dialogue is the name of that game.)

Only a couple of passages I thought were uber-cool. Mostly just heroine interrogating hero-prisoner, so she's all over the place emotionally and he's a cool, attractive, and helplessly bound cucumber. It sounds way kinkier than it is.

I'm behind, how much? Um...:::getting calculator::: a total of 5121 words.

But, ya know, it sounds better when I say that I've got 6779 words more than I did a week ago. :)

4 comments:

Frank Creed said...

Dialogue rocks.
It's conflict's magnifying glass.
me<--shutting up. You go write. *pom-pons for NaNo Mir*

Mirtika said...

I hope those are BLAZING RED pompoms. :D

THANKS.
Mir

Heather said...

good work on the 6779 words!

Bonnie Calhoun said...

Blek! I'm behind too!