Saturday, November 25, 2006

Commenting on Comments: Dee, Valerie

Dee, I'm only entering (maybe) if they accept speculative fiction (fantasy, science fiction, magical realism). I don't do non-spec fic right now. Do you know if SF is acceptable to them?

Valerie, I've only heard about trouble posting from Karen. And if there are folks ou there who aren't able to post a comment, I wouldn't know cause, well, they can't comment. :) Unless they email me, I have no way of knowing. So, if any of you regular Blogger people can't post on my Beta Blogger Mirathon, drop me an email. My email is the name of this blog at aol dotsy com. If you CAN post and you're original Blogger, post here to say, "I can post and I'm not beta. See?"

6 comments:

Matt Mikalatos said...

Okay, here's an original blogger post.

I got invited to beta and never joined and now my invitation is gone. I wouldn't mind being able to lable my posts. :(

Matt Mikalatos said...

Just kidding. That's my "empty" beta account. Hmmmm. I'll try again.

Matt Mikalatos said...

Okay, that second one and this one should be regular blogger.

Does this count as spamming? :)

Mirtika said...

I'm reporting you, you Spammer. SNARF! Well, okay, so there yo uare. An original Blogger who can post on a Beta-Blogger. Yay.

Mir

Valerie Comer said...

The problem is commenting the other way. Several people who used to comment on my blog (I am still on original) can no longer comment since THEY went beta. I can comment *up* but they can't comment back *down*. Nasty nasty gmail blogger.

Mirtika said...

Valerie, I just went and commented on your blog. :)

Mir