Sunday, October 01, 2006

What "The Mir" Is Coveting Right Now

THIS.

I never thought I'd want something like this. I'm such a pen and paper and bound book sort of gal. But, okay, maybe techification is starting to saturate me from all this blogging.

I tend to like to wait for a later generation--let the first round bugises be exterminated. My first car, I bought a model in its debut annum--and it had to be taken back to the dealer for fixes. After three years, it kinda went weird on me. I got neophobic from that experience.

Kinks. I prefer they be worked out first. Then I'll splurge.

So, maybe next Christmas, huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is going to change the face of "publishing."

Maybe.

Snark

Vicki said...

Yea, I hear you. But it's so cool. How you doin', Mir?

Blessings,
V.

Mirtika said...

Vicki, been better. Slept something like 16 hours today. Blah. Was late posting my blog tour post, but I made it before midnight. :D

Chris, I don't necessarily wnat the face of publishing changed. I just want to be able to carry 160 books in my purse in an easy to read format. HAH.

Mir