Monday, October 02, 2006

Did Ya Read My FIRST BLOG TOUR Post?

Posted yesterday. About DARK HOUR.

Hmmm. Well, just in case you didn't get around to it, this:
Guess what? The publicists for Ginger have agreed to a book contest for each FIRST member's blog post on Dark Hour! It is up to the member on how they judge which commenter wins the free book

You want the book for free? Get cracking with a pertinent comment that makes the Mir go, "Hmmmm. Dat's interesting." The comment must be posted under the October 1st blog tour post. Not THIS post. 'K?

4 comments:

Bonnie Calhoun said...

I read the book for our blog tour this week...Great read!

The Curmudgeon's Rant said...

I should finish reading the book today. The contest was a nice idea for promoting the book. However, just about every one of the (few) visitors I get at my blog is also running the same contest on their own blogs. I guess I should get out more.

Kathy Holmes said...

Love the cover and yes, strong women *are* fascinating. I love writing about them myself. :)

Ginger Garrett said...

Wow! Thanks for the encouragement! (The cover was by the same guy who did Chosen--I lobbied HARD for him to stick with me for this book)
Come visit and say hi at:
www. gingergarrett. com OR
http://gingergarrett. blogspot. com
(remove spaces, of course)

Warmly, Ginger