Saturday, September 09, 2006

Only For UberSerious Butlerian Crushgirls

Four minutes of Gerard Butler to Pachelbel's Canon in D.

Seven minutes of Gerard as "Erik" to Lamb's haunting "Gorecki"

Four minutes of Gerard to Kelly Clarkson's "Addicted".

Four minutes of Gerard Butler to Tori Amos' "Sweet the Sting."

Almost four minutes of Gerard Butler to REO Speedwagon's "Don't Let Him Go."

Six minutes of "Phantom" Gerard as George Michaelsian "Father Figure"

Four and a half minutes of G.B. to "Listen To Your Heart"

G.B. in 31/2 minutes of "I Believe in a Thing Called Love."

Gerard as the Phantom in the title song from the musical.

And...the piece de resistance:

Gerard singing "Music of the Night" to woo Christine(Emmy Rossum)

: : : Mir passes out: : :


ADDENDUM FOR BONNIE: Big, Cutie Pic.
Big, Poster-worthy Pic.

6 comments:

revabi said...

Well I have never been UberSerious Butlerian Crushgirl, but I am now. Thanks for the links.

I have been following your blog. Found you from Carmen at In the Open Space: God and Culture.

Mirtika said...

God used some special knitting needles to make Gerry-boy, eh? :)

Welcome to Mirathon, RevAbi.

Mir

Carmen Andres said...

oh, you just crack me up, girl! and after a day of mowing lawns, going through endless stacks of paper (why DO i keep it all?!) and chasing my 3-year-old, i needed that!

Bonnie Calhoun said...

I only have dialup...takes too ling to load! But I'll pretend I did!...yea *clap, clap* that was great!

Bonnie Calhoun said...

Apparently I can't spell either *sigh*....long...long...long!

Mirtika said...

Bonnie, we're going to have to get you a Gerry Butler poster, no dial-up needed. :D

Mir