Friday, September 01, 2006

Are You A Christian Fiction Writer? Read
"The Delicate Dance For Novelists"

Terry Whalin's got a terrific entry over at The Writing Life today. If you're an unpublished writer with a novel or two in your drawer, or a newly published author aching to establish in the CBA, or just starting your first novel-length work of Christian fiction, you need to read The Delicate Dance for Novelists

Don't bypass the entry's links.

Tell me what you think. Are we being irrational in what we ban? Heaven-minded or hypocritical? Prudish? Prudent? Sage? Silly? (And by we I mean the CBA reading audience and publishers and editors and writers, not just we as in the few of us hanging in Mirathon.)

I may rant on this later, but I'm in the middle of something at the moment, and just wanted to lead to to this very good blog post.

1 comment:

John said...

I've thought about blogging on this subject once or twice myself. Thanks for the provactive read.