Saturday, August 12, 2006

Star Trek Inspirational Posters: A Hoot!

Chris over at So Much Stuff I Can't Recall tipped me off to this site with three pages worth of quippy goodness you can use as wallpaper:

STAR TREK INSP'L POSTERS

The one above left says: "I'm sorry. I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

Browse all three pages. Some made me snarf out loud. Some of the pics are quite good. One of my faves, is on the right. It reads:

"VULCANS: So logical. So brilliant. So pointy."

I used to fantasize as a kid about marrying Spock. Don't snicker. I was not alone. And I got some of my wish. My husband is tall, smart, even-tempered, and good at math. And often logical.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oooh. Must have that Vulcan one. *evil grin*

Carol Collett said...

Oh my....such Spockiness...

Camy Tang said...

Hilarious!!!!
Camy

Carmen Andres said...

that kirk one is soooo funny!