Thursday, August 24, 2006

Oh, Yeah! I'm So Digging This Quiz Result.







Which Endless are you?




Dream, the third of The Endless, you are in charge of the Dreaming, all imagination and creativity, everyone knows your beautiful realm, but none truly understand it. You are dark and brooding, creative, and spend a lot of time by yourself, just thinking. You are almost as serious as Destiny, but not quite. Everyone is enchanted by you, but you keep them all at a distance, even when you shouldn't.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

They nailed the Mir!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Uh oh. I'm the same ...

Mirtika said...

The only one that's akin to me is DREAM, and there's a bit of Destiny. Although Death is the cutest, what with her hip Goth look.

But I have a thing for Dream, and if I had to be one of the Endless, I like his powers and his spiky hair and broody look. :D Plus I'm so all about the BLACK wardrobe.

Mir

Carol Collett said...

Hmmm...I'm DREAM too. Weirdness.

Bonnie Calhoun said...

LOL...girlfriend the hair looks like a finger in a light socket!

Mirtika said...

Yes, but it was a very stylish light socket lubricated with much hair gel. :D

Mir

Heather said...

Intrique. I think I'll have to try the quiz.

Bonnie Calhoun said...

Hey Mir, I went to your link for Blog design by Heather...to see what else she has, and that link goes to some kind of writer service, not blog design???

Mirtika said...

Yeah, Miz Bonnie. She's part of OUT THERE, and that's the company by which you hire her. You just email them and say, "I want my blog designed" and then Heather contacts you. :)

Is "Bonnie Writes" gonna have a makeover?

Mir

Bonnie Calhoun said...

I dunno! You know a woman has that perogative! LOL. I wanted to look and see what they had!