Monday, July 10, 2006

Wanna Read a Sci-Fi Tale That Makes Your Heart Feel Good?

If you regulary read The Sword Review, then you may have already enjoyed Marsheila Rockwell's "The Short Bus." If not, then go over and read it now!

It's written from a variable POV, but mostly from the perspective of a boy with Down's Syndrome, who also happens to ride a rather remarkable bus to school, a bus unlike any you've ridden. Marsheila's done a great job in both coming up with a cool concept and adding a spiritual component.

4 comments:

Marcy said...

Thanks for the plug, Mirtika! I'm always happy to know my work has touched someone. :)

nir said...

That was a good story. Thanks for the link.

Mirtika said...

You're very welcome, Nir. I hope lots of my visitors go and read it. I think it's worth the few minutes out of anyone's day.

Mir

The Curmudgeon's Rant said...

I look forward to reading it, thanks!