Monday, July 31, 2006

Shameless Plug:
Check out the Amazon Links on Sidebar

I've added twenty-six links to books I've enjoyed (or plan to) to my sidebar under all the blog links and site meters and what-not.

Do browse.

If these are books you want or intended to buy, do use my link. Anytime I can amass points toward free books, hey, I'm so there. And not shamed to beg.

I think I added a buck or two to Elliot's amazon coffers using links at Claw of the Conciliator. :: grin ::


And a few other folks, too.

5 comments:

Elliot said...

Cool!

Well, as soon as I want/need one of those books, I'll follow your links.

Actually, one of these days I want to order UK Steve's Countless As the Start off Amazon UK...

Elliot said...

Uh, that should be 'Stars...'

how can you tell I'm sick...

Mirtika said...

How long does it take a UK book to get to the US and how much is standard postage, do you know?

Sometimes, I've wanted music that's on amazon.uk, but it didn't even occur to me to order it from there.

Mir

Elliot said...

I ordered a book from it once, long ago, but I don't remember how long it took. A few weeks, I guess.

Carmen Andres said...

i LOVE "ender's game"! i'm know i'm late in posting, but couldn't resist! blessings.