Friday, June 09, 2006

Updated Links On Sidebar

We who admit to being incurable blog-lovers keep a list of the delicious blogs we love to sample daily or nibble on frequently.

Admit it. You do, too.

In the last few months, I've added some new blogs to my drop-by-daily-or-regularly blogsurfing time. Most are SF/F related--and from a Christian perspective.

Blogger may take a while to update the template, but look for another category of links in my sidebar: For Lovers of SF/F.

Then go visit Elliot and Jason and Shannon and Becky and Sally and Stuart and Lee and, well, all the lovely folks who share a love for Jesus AND Speculative Fiction.

Have fun blogee jumping!

Mirathon

1 comment:

Bonnie Calhoun said...

The only problem with all the Blog-hopping I do...is I don't write very much!