Sunday, February 26, 2006

Tossing Out Two Titles To Thrill Ya

I reviewed two books on this blog not too long ago:
FORGIVING SOLOMON LONG by Chris "Nifty Blogger" Well
MADE OF HONOR by Marilynn "M-Nog" Griffith

Well, both of these primo human beings and lovable Christians have new books that are either out already or soon to be out.

First: The Out One

M-Nog's latest novel, found on bookstore shelves everywhere even as you read this, is titled PINK. It's a Christian Chick Lit with a cover bright enough to chase away a minor case of the blues. If you want to read one of the many blog tour posts on the novel, visit my blogging chum, Bonnie "She Who Writes" Calhoun. If you, like me, enjoyed MADE OF HONOR, it behooves you to check out PINK.

Second: The Almost Out One

Chris "Nifty Blogger" Well knocked one of my socks off with FORGIVING SOLOMON LONG. (The other one still dangled from one toe, though.) So, I'm eager to see how he follows up that fly debut. It won't be a long wait. For those of you, like me, who have a serious jones for excerpts (I have been known to web surf JUST to read excerpts), visit INFUZE MAGAZINE's sneak peek, where you can dowload a pdf bit of DELIVER US FROM EVELYN that ought to tide you over until you can get your hands on the whole shebang. If you missed my review of FORGIVING SOLOMON LONG, shame on you. You can find it here.

COMING ATTRACTION!
Tomorrow, I'll be blogging my review of a Steeple Hill romance novel by Brenda Coulter, A FAMILY FOREVER. If you like gentle, sweet, Christian romances, you may want to drop by and see what I thought.




1 comment:

Camy Tang said...

I haven't read PINK yet, but I loved the cover as soon as I saw it. And the whole concept for the series is just cool. And it's not only because she has an Asian protag for book two. ;)
Camy